What is it?
- An individual’s travel plan to Canada may be affected due to their previous status of criminality which makes them ‘inadmissible’ to Canada.
- However, with every problem comes a solution, and in order for you to overcome your criminal inadmissibility you can either apply for temporary or permanent visa.
- Once the individual is approved for rehabilitation and it is sure that no other offence will be committed in the future other than past convictions will not be a barrier to Canadian temporary or permanent residency.
WHO NEEDS CRIMINAL REHABILITATION?
- Anyone who has committed an offence outside Canada and is also considered an offense inside Canada.
- They were charged for the act or admitted to it.
- Five years have gone by since the individual has completed the sentence.