The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program for business has been put in pace for the purpose of recruiting and nominating business people who have the goal and capability of starting or purchasing a business, or becoming a partner of a business that is already existing in the Province of Manitoba.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, AN APPLICANT MUST:
- Have been in Manitoba as a visitor previously for at least 7 days to investigate business opportunities and the surroundings of the province.
- Have at least $350,000 CAN of personal net worth.
- Gained a minimum of 3 years of experience in the ownership of a successful business, or comprehensive experience at a senior management position in a company.
- Look forward to invest at least $150,000 CAD, and must be participating actively in the role of management of a business in Manitoba.
- Intend to reside in Manitoba along the accompanying dependent family members.
Under the circumstances that the application is approved by the Government of Manitoba, the applicant will need to deposit $75,000 CAD to the Government of Manitoba. Furthermore, the applicant would need to guarantee the Government of Manitoba regarding purchasing or establishing a business or farm in Manitoba within the time frame of 2 years after getting Permanent Residency. This deposit will be returned by the government (without interest) after the requirements are met and the business/farm is operational.