The Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry stream selects those individuals who are highly skilled and who wish to reside in Nova Scotia permanently. Applicants for this program must have at least one year of experience working in Nova Scotia in a high-skilled occupation.
To apply you must:
- Have experience of at least one year in Nova Scotia.
- Be between 21 and 55 years old.
- Have a Canadian high school credential or equivalent.
- Prove your ability of either English or French on the Canadian Benchmark (CLB) – you will need CLB 7 for skilled work in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) o and A. For NOC B position, you need CLB 5.
- Have a profile registered on Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s Express Entry system.