The Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry stream selects those individuals who are highly skilled and who wish to reside in Nova Scotia permanently. Applicant for this program must have at-least experience of one year working in Nova Scotia in a high skilled occupation.
To apply you must:
- Have experience of at-least one year in Nova Scotia.
- Be of age between 21 and 55 years old.
- Have a Canadian high school credential or equivalent.
- Prove ability of language in English or French on the Canadian Benchmark (CLB), you will need CLB 7 for skilled work in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) o and A. For NOC B position, you need CLB 5.
- Have a profile registered in Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s Express Entry system.