Refugees in Canada
- Each year, millions of people are forced to flee their homelands to escape persecution, war, or severe human rights abuses.
- Refugees often feel unsafe to return back home due to terrifying experiences.
- Therefore, Canada offers refugee protection to people who face harassment/cruelty in their home country.
Our Company’s Process:
- Under our company, we try our best to fight for our refugee clients in order to get them the freedom they deserve.
- Our company helps refugee applicants apply for either one of the two categories:
- The Refugee and Humanitarian Resettlement Program (for those outside Canada)
- In-Canada Asylum Program ( for those within Canada)
- Once the application has been submitted under one of the two categories:
- The Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) decides if you fall under a Convention refugee or a person in need of protection.
- A Convention refugee’s fear of persecution is based on social factors:
- Political opinion
- Gender/Sexual orientation
- A person in need of protection is someone who fears if they return back home they will most likely experience:
- A risk to their life; or
- A risk of uncommon treatment or punishment
- Through refugee protection programs, refugees bring their experiences and skills as well as their hopes and dreams to Canada which, in turn, has contributed to an even richer and more prosperous Canadian society.
- It is in our company’s best interest to help you fulfill your wishes and fight for the needs and rights that you deserve.
In order to understand our complete Refugees related activities and plans, you may visit our website of Help Humanity by clicking on the following link;